CLASSES & PROGRAMS
So many of us are over-stressed, under-nourished, under-slept and overweight.
We are not operating with a full cup anymore. But it's time to change that. Don't you think?
When we find ways to care for ourselves and keep our cup filled EVERY day, we can be our authentic selves, love more easily, be more productive at work, sleep better, feel better and enjoy this precious life of ours more.
Sometimes this isn't the time for extreme diets or demanding workout schedules.
It's time for radical self care. In other words, learning better self-regulation. Parenting yourself better.
Extreme diets and "boot camps" fail for a few reasons:
- There isn't enough support for long enough to make the new habits STICK.
- There is only attention to one aspect of health. Like diet or exercise.
- The approach is so extreme that it can't be sustained for the rest of the year. So you lose weight and do great DURING the program, but maintenance is the hard part.
That's why you are going to succeed here!
- You will get regular support for 8 weeks. More than enough time to see the fruits of your efforts and create habits that will last. This group is your commitment to yourself.
- This community will be here to catch you when you fall off the wagon so that you get back on right away. We EXPECT you to fall off now and then and that's OK. Without the support and accountability, it's easy to just feel like a failure and stop.
- Here, we will focus on the whole person. Diet, exercise, stress reduction, and sleep will be the focus to create sustainable self-care routines you can maintain all year long.
- And we will be supporting a LIFESTYLE, not a diet. Sure, we may suggest doing a short sugar-free challenge to kick the habit together. But the rest will just build habits and knowledge gradually.
And scroll down to learn about the 11 BONUS PRESENTATIONS by experts in sleep, pain, anxiety, fitness and more.
Here, you will get:
Two private 45-minute coaching sessions to help you customize your program (one to get you started, and a second to make a continuation plan),
- An online platform to find all your modules to learn about nutrition, stress-reduction strategies and circadian rhythms.
- Weekly live (and recorded for replay) group coaching sessions. (Date and time TBA)
- Regular emails with videos and coaching materials to get you on track and keep you there.
- Tasks to check off to stay accountable.
Price: $697 ( Early-bird price of $597 through September 20th). Discounts for current clients. Coupon codes available from health care partners like Ridgefield Family Medicine, Hudson Health and Battle Ground Healing Arts. 20% off for clients. 15% off for MOB Alliance members.
FREE REPEATS: You will get 12 months of access to your practice modules AND it is free for you to join all future classes. Yes, just keep joining us whenever you'd like some weekly support.